• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2 new episode

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 9 Replies
Ok so this episode had its ups and down.

I was glad to see Jenelle finally TRY to get her ish together. I'm sort of routing for her believe it or not. This episode just proved more and more how much of a nut her mother is smh.

Chelsea too. She's atleast trying this time but all it'll take is Adam to show his pretty lil face again -___-

Kailyn..... smh that girl is all over the place but I do understand her feelings for Jo. He is her first love and the father to her child so I can't really blaming. She just needs to be real with Jordan.

Leah made me disappointed this episode. She obviously got married way too fast. She only wants to be with him for the sake of the twins. If she "loved" him then WHY would u cheat?? I think that's str8 bull if u ask me. Which is messed up so I understand why corey has this anger and resentment towards her now smh.

Season finale shall be interesting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BrittniMoyer
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM

yeah, i'm excited for the finale.

BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I so want Kail back with Joe.
Janelle is so cute and smart, but I am so tired of her whinning! And when she says "smoke" I just wanna choke her! She needs to resolve some issues! Too bad she's been back in jail 2 times this year already (yes two times since January). At least she isn't with kiefer anymore. She's dating a marine now. Really hope she gets her ish together!

I hate that I love this show so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Joe is too controlling, I think this an act and he will go back to his ways... And I'd like to hear from all the moms that were kissing his butt during the first cs episode. He is never with Isaac and even he knew to drop the cs appeal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Ok did no one see that Kailyn's kid was NOT strapped in his car seat?! No one? Anyone?! I nearly cried!

BrittniMoyer
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

can't believe i missed that.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Ok did no one see that Kailyn's kid was NOT strapped in his car seat?! No one? Anyone?! I nearly cried!

"What you do makes a difference. We should never simply write ourselves

off and see ourselves as the victim of various forces. It's always our

decision who we are."

BrittniMoyer
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM

nah i like him better than her, he cracks me up.

Quoting msjaxon:

Joe is too controlling, I think this an act and he will go back to his ways... And I'd like to hear from all the moms that were kissing his butt during the first cs episode. He is never with Isaac and even he knew to drop the cs appeal.

"What you do makes a difference. We should never simply write ourselves

off and see ourselves as the victim of various forces. It's always our

decision who we are."

haydensmom4610
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Quoting rosemagic01:

I saw that!

CafeMom Tickers
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Ok so I just watched the episode. And I will say I'm glad jenelle is getting help she obviously needs it. Kail and Joe are cute together I think they will get back together and stay that way. Yea it may be tough but they obviously still have a deep connection, I don't think Joe ever wanted her to really leave. Chealsea needs to stay away from seeing Adam he's just bad news all the way around. And i agree with her 100% on not letting him have her over night just sounds like it could be trouble. And Leah makes me sad. Been there done that and I think both of them are giving up way too soon! A marriage is a lot of work and they seem to be throwing it away too soon. They are the couple I have been rooting for the whole time but at the same time cory hasn't been showing that he's all into the marriage and the girls and doing what's right for his family. I understand he works a lot and maybe Leah doesn't see that but I feel bad for both of them I just hope that they can eventually be civil for the girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gealach
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I watched about 15 minutes of it and then fell asleep.

I feel bad for Cory

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)