• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Under Eye Circles

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 20 Replies

I recently went on a diet and lost 15 lbs. I have always had under eye circles, bc it ran in my family. (And under eye bags too.) But since I have lost weight, they stand out BIG TIME. I have 4 little ones running around, so an expensive eye cream isnt going to happen. But, I now look alot older. (I suddenly wish I had never lost the weight!) Does anyone have any inexpensive suggestions? Concealer just isnt cutting it any more...

In this pic, I had concealer, and regular makeup on. I looked so tired in this pic....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Yours are a lot better than mine. I haven't figured out a solution either. I hide mine with glasses. I heard yellow concealer works, but it didn't touch mine. My circles are my biggest problem :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
You are very beautiful by the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Preparation H.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staciekerner
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

dr. oz says to NOT sleep flat, sleep with your head elevated and  potato slices are better than cucumber slices, to put on your eyes :)

CafeMom Tickers
2babygurls.h.f
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Aww.. your cute! Have u tried using warm tea bags?? If not all you have to do is dunk a couple tea bags in hot water and hold them under your eyes.. feels great in the am too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMiCHuLaOf3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
You are very pretty..but I have the same problem :/ 4 kids..hubby with an over nite schedule..barely sleep..concealer barely helps..i saw on dr. oz that u take parsley leaves and fill your Ice tray..freeze it and put em under your eye..you can also google other natural ways to fix it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NovaChick26
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I went to this make up seminar last night and I also have dark eye circles and the instructer told me that using peach powder under the eye hides dark skin colors better then did it on me last night  and I was amazed at how good it looked

i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I have no clue. I just use concealer and foundation. I have puffy bags under my eyes sometimes if I haven't slept enough but I have yet to find a solution to that. You are gorgeous btw and I didn't really notice thr under eye circles unless I looked really hard :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suthernblossum
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

:) Thank you. I just finished trying the tea bags. The skin feels really tight, so the bags have gone down. And the dark circles are lighter. The circles are lighter than they were before the weight loss! Thanks sooo much for the tip.

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Aww.. your cute! Have u tried using warm tea bags?? If not all you have to do is dunk a couple tea bags in hot water and hold them under your eyes.. feels great in the am too!

suthernblossum
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I will try that. I have been using the yellow-ish concealer. I am 27 yrs old, and my skin still breaks out, too. So, I have switched to mineral powder makeup, and my breakouts have almost stopped completely. (Except when its my time of the month. And even that isnt as bad with the new makeup.)Anyway, Maybe you can give me a suggestion: I am needing to find a moisturizer for sensitive skin. I will break out from almost ANYTHING. Did you happen to hear of a moisturizer that I can still use, without causing me to break out like a teenager? It is just ridiculous!

Quoting NovaChick26:

I went to this make up seminar last night and I also have dark eye circles and the instructer told me that using peach powder under the eye hides dark skin colors better then did it on me last night  and I was amazed at how good it looked

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)