Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know this makes me horrible but i'm so happy!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 66 Replies
2 moms liked this
Okay so I dated this guy for 4 years we were very on and off and I know he cheated on me alot. I have an almost 7 month old daughter and up till now me and my ex havent been talking... well we got the paternity test back today and the one time I had sex with a different guy turned out to truely be the best ever! My ex is just a jerk in every sense of the word and for him to have fathered my daughter would have been awful he's abusive and just horrible. But i've just been laughing non-stop since I found out he's not the dad I know i'm horrible for being so happy but she doesn't have to deal with the abuse I did now! I don't know her real father but i'm gonna look for him I had only met him the night we slept together and havent seen him since but i'm happy about this. :) just wanted to share lol go ahead and bash me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JewelzBeth
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM
My dd sperm donor is a loser, abusive dead beat. I would feel the same way if I found out he wasn't her father. Unfortunately there is no way he isn't her father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevynjjsmoma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Well no bashing from me. Congrats.

staciekerner
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! that is actually awesome!! I wish my first daughter had a different dad cause he is a looooser. well my husband is her dad now so i guess it worked out still lol!!

CafeMom Tickers
Jay9xoxo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I wish my sperm donor wasn't the father. I should of cheated on him.

I know, it does sound horrible lol. But he hasn't spoken/seen my boys in 2 years so I don't feel that bad lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Quoting stevynjjsmoma:

Well no bashing from me. Congrats.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
cLanief
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM
lol
No bashing from me! Congrats! Doesn't mean the real sperm donor will be much better but good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

okay well i'm happy for you i guess! this is new to me!

CafeMom TickersPISCIS29

sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Yay!congrads! im kinda in the same situation,gonna have dds bd tested to make sure he is her father.really hope hes not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Happy for you :)

MollyJmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
That's the thing I have no idea about this guy I only met him once and we fooled around and I havent seen him since so idk if i'm even gonna be able to find him :\

Quoting cLanief:

lol

No bashing from me! Congrats! Doesn't mean the real sperm donor will be much better but good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)