Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting ur childern out of jail

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 39 Replies
Would u get ur son or daughter out of jail if they beat their spouse?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaleigh92805
Um probably not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Nooooo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM
No. My dad beat my mom & I and nothing ever happened. So if my ds beat his gf or bf he'd be sitting there a long time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat31
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
If that's what really happened, absolutely not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jay9xoxo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Nope. I was in an abusive relatiOnship with my sons' father. Nothing irks me more than domestic violence. I'm sorry, but I would let them rot in a cell if they ever slumped that low.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
if they did actually abuse there spouse then I would call the law myself and leave there ass in Jail. I would go as far as disowning them unless they got help. Coming from abuse its something I DO NOT tolerate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugchar
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM
No. If my child went to jail they did something to deserve it and need to learn that there are consequences for their actions. Apparently I wasn't able to teach that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Nope. This actually happened to df's coworker who lives a floor below us. She was/is dating this guy who broke her phone so she couldn't talk to other guys, put a recording device in her apartment so he could hear everything she did, and had previously almost killed his ex baby mama by choking her. He went to jail on charges of property distruction (phone) and breaking and entering and something else for the recording device. He had a thousand dollar bail and his fucking mother bailed him out. Now df's coworker is dating the psycho again because she's a weak moron who won't get out even for her kids. If it were my son or daughte I'd keep them in there. They need to learn that what they did was not right and I will not enable them by bailing them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)