Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for my weight loss mamas!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
Day 3- I am soooo sore! Lol but I'm loving it! Hardest sacrifice is giving up sweet tea :-(
Hardest part of exercising- trying to deal with lil man while doing it. He was sleeping on day 1 so that was easy. Did Pilates yesterday and he wanted to lay on me lol tae bo today and he wanted me to hold him..lol but overall I feel like I'm on the right track! Yay me!!

How are you ladies doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brae425
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Good job keep it up!
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I'm sore. On Monday I did an hour of cardio at the gym (eliptical 30 min. and bike 30 min.). Yesterday i didn't feel like the gym so I walked home from work. It's about a 45 min. walk uphill most of the way. I stopped off at the grocery store so I was toting about 30 pounds extra for the last twenty minutes. Ouch!!! Tonight after work I'm going to the gym again then tomorrow I'm taking a break lol. Then Friday gym and maybe Saturday, I might just take a break on Saturday though and go Sunday after work. I've been drinking about 3 L of water daily and cutting out the crap foods (chocolate, donuts, etc). I also found out I'm 245lbs not 255 like I originally thought! So I've lost ten pounds since being back at work! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassandra1984
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I quit drinking pop, haven't had a pop in 12 days. I've also lost 5 pounds.

MaMiCHuLaOf3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

i been drinking as much water as i can..hubby bought me 3lb weights and a resistance band so ive been trying to use those while doing tae bo and regular situps, pushups..my sides are def sore but havent lost no weight yet :/

MLBrown
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I haven't checked my weight...I am so impatient I wanna see results NOW! So im hoping if I wait til Sunday there'll be a difference so I don't get discouraged. I think that's going to be the hardest part for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)