Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its a blah day

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

I slept in today until 11:30 and was so lazy got lunch from Mcdonalds.Just feeling blah and have no motivation at all. Even considering calling off work. How is everyone's elses day going?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM
It's been a lazy day so far. It's 11:07 here and dh is finishing up some homework and I'm getting ready to make lunch soon so we can head out and run errands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovenoahandjeff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I got up at 445. Chasing my son off pull up toys and the couch. Lol. Now he's napping & I'm watching Grey's Anatomy reruns. Lol. Lazy for a few minutes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
What was good for lunch?

Quoting army_wifey_06:

It's been a lazy day so far. It's 11:07 here and dh is finishing up some homework and I'm getting ready to make lunch soon so we can head out and run errands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM

We just had soup and sandwiches. 

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

What was good for lunch?

Quoting army_wifey_06:

Mrs.Brugger
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM

i was up BEFORE 1030 (though not by much), I've eaten breakfast and lunch, taken the dog out twice, and spent the rest of my time watching The Vampire Diaries <3

After this episode, I'll be crawling into the shower...then getting back on the couch for more VD...not Viral Disease...hahahaha

Hopefully later skyping with DS. Working on dinner at some point. Nothing big. Something super quick and easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)