• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on tonight?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 30 Replies
I'm gonna try to get a few small chores done. And get dh to take care of a few things. Other than that I'm just waiting. I'm gonna watch Law and Order SVU!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thinkpink2012
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM
We are going to buy our new living room set, having dinner with bixy's god parents, and going to find after baby clothes for me to wear comfortably. Then come home and hope to sleep :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I need to get me some too. I might find some tomorrow. After I cash my check. Just some wind pants or yoga pants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakobsMommie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

chores around the house playing with the kiddo...im new so this is just a newbie question but what is dd and ds and dh

H.E.Smama
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Finally using gym membership now! Then to go home and clean my bathroom and cook dinner then hopefully bed!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stevynjjsmoma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Hopefully sit and relax. We did a lot of moving and rearranging yesterday so im tired.

MAyers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Im at dhs work right now waiting to get him. -our car is broke so were down to our explorer- then going home to cook supper, get kiddos to bed then off to work for the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bcollins108
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I'm at work till 11pm tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Dear daughter
Dear son
Dear/dumb hubby

Quoting JakobsMommie:

chores around the house playing with the kiddo...im new so this is just a newbie question but what is dd and ds and dh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAyers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
DD - dear daughter
DS - dear son
DH -dear husband
i think theres a list some place explaing all the abbreviations used here, hopefully another mom can post the link for you, im moblie.

Quoting JakobsMommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Oh I don't miss having to work overnight. It's hard to do pregnant

Quoting MAyers:

Im at dhs work right now waiting to get him. -our car is broke so were down to our explorer- then going home to cook supper, get kiddos to bed then off to work for the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)