Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taxes -

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
  • 24 Replies

How long did it take you to get your taxes back if you already filed?

anyone file with jackson hewett?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakobsMommie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

i went with turbo tax online. i filed the 4th of feb and am expected to get it direct deposited around the 15th

KatelynMarie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I've heard its taken awhile for people to get there money back I thought doing it online but the husband just wants to take it somewhere so we dont have to deal with it.

JakobsMommie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

see the issue i have with taking it somewhere is that they are getting your money...and sometimes its alot...turbo tax is cheap and ive never gone over 60 bucks for it...whereas when i used h&r block they charged me an arm and a leg and ending in them getting 250$ of my return...

MAyers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM
we went to hr block filed on the 31st. we got our check from state yesterday, was suppose to get our federal on the hr block card (direct deposit was like $40) today but the website now says 21st :( . i was hoping for my money sooner then that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

We filed on January 25th and we got it today

KatelynMarie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM

See I just talking to my husband he said we are going to do them online because he heard jackson hewett is ripping people off right now. Thats one thing you just dont do to other people - dont mess with their money! lol

I believe we are going to file ours tonight we should get bck state taxes from Missouri and federal But we live in texas now so this will be our last time getting state taxs back because *** I think**** we dont pay state taxes here in Texas. which is fine, I just didnt know what we needed to look for  is it better to have a check put in your bank or just get thecheck? what is faster i mean

katvixenstar
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

direct deposit is faster. :)

i filed ours last week, irs site finally told me yesterday when SO will get his, but i'm still waiting for them to tell me mine, i only filed them like two days apart. :P it seems like it is taking longer than it did last year, but if you qualify for free-file, turbotax is the best. i used taxslayer before, but turbotax is easier.

Baby8901
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I filed the 29th and got mine today :) direct deposit from turbo tax online :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM
No state taxes in Texas. We rock like that :)

Quoting KatelynMarie:

See I just talking to my husband he said we are going to do them online because he heard jackson hewett is ripping people off right now. Thats one thing you just dont do to other people - dont mess with their money! lol

I believe we are going to file ours tonight we should get bck state taxes from Missouri and federal But we live in texas now so this will be our last time getting state taxs back because *** I think**** we dont pay state taxes here in Texas. which is fine, I just didnt know what we needed to look for  is it better to have a check put in your bank or just get thecheck? what is faster i mean

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakobsMommie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

i always end up getting it direct deposited

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)