Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is my DS a perv?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
My df's grandma is watching tv and my DS (3years old) goes in there and (the news lady fully clothed is reporting the news) he says ( those boobs are weird!" umm wtf idk if I should be laughing or get upset
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Sorry to tell you . This is actually something all 3 yo's tend to do.  They notice things that never seems apparent before.

JADIEBUG
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Yep especially boys. My 4 year old is really really really bad about this. So your boy is perfectly normal and not a perv.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Sorry to tell you . This is actually something all 3 yo's tend to do.  They notice things that never seems apparent before.

MumsTheWord571
1 mom liked this
Well, were they weird?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2wardgirls
Lol! No not a perv!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
first.time.momy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I work at a daycare and (well when not on bedrest I do lol.) the boys there will talk about things like that. And the boys at daycare are 4, 4, 3, and 14 months. And the one 4yr old came up to me one day and was like "Elizabeff your boobs are ALOT bigger than Aprils! (April is my boss lol)." Lol I didn't know what to say and April said it is totally normal. Her 2 boys did it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurenb1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM
She's somewhat flat chested.. DS thinks I have big boobs because i wear the bombshell bra so maybe that's why he thought they were weird haha.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Well, were they weird?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Lol. So no not a perv. He is just noticing people have differences

Quoting laurenb1:

She's somewhat flat chested.. DS thinks I have big boobs because i wear the bombshell bra so maybe that's why he thought they were weird haha.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Well, were they weird?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)