Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning Sickness and Cravings

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just wanted to know if it' normal for morning sickness to happen occasionally. I'm pretty sure thats what I had last week, 3 days in a row and then nothing.

I do have nausea a lot just no puking.

I have been craving ice cream like crazy and have had it after dinner every night for the last three nights. As I think about ice cream now it makes my stomach turn ( I like it and want it, then I cant stand the thought of it is making me sick.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sissy852
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM
It is normal to be sick every once in a while it happened to me with my pregnancy he is now 2 months old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodfriendeva
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Very normal!  The smell of any one's perfume was nauseating the entire time i was pregnant lol

cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Morning sickness is totally normal! Some women get it the entire time. Others only the begining, others at the end. Its expected really. So are cravings. As long as they are normal FOODS (note, weird combos are ok like pickles and ice cream, or avacados with peanut butter {true story, my friend ate them the entire time!}) not things like paste, paint, dirt, soap, grass etc.... those later things you need to talk to your doc about because they could be a sign of mineral/vitamin defficiencies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyCakes26
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Nope cant say I have had any cravings for pastes lol.

BabyCakes26
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I noticed that too!!! I cant handle the smell of red meat any more. It literally makes me want to puke!!!

mama_grizz
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Yep, I had to change body wash cuz the smell was awful for some reason. And I craved pickles with ketchup. I felt nauseous for 2 months straight, but I was only sick once. So my morning sickness was morning, noon and night. It happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyCakes26
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Well I have been craving nothing but grilled cheese since last night.

I did have a sub today with turkey and ham on it.

Is it really that bad to have deli meats?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)