Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ds's coat was stolen at school today!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 18 Replies
I'm super pissed! Its almost a $100 coat. I cannot afford to go out and buy another one. My son is in the 3rd grade and sometime between after lunch and before the end of the school day it was stolen. And when he told the teachers what happend they refused to help him look or notify me about what was going on. I'm going up there first thing in the morning. I'm going to demand that they find it ASAP or give me the money to get him another one. Omg! My ds just started at this school barely a month ago and it's been nothing but problems left and right. So sick of this shit beyond belief 😡
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prissypoptart
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Did they try to look in lost and found?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asheleyt
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM
My son did and said it wasn't there either

Quoting prissypoptart:

Did they try to look in lost and found?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM
That stinks.
JMKristy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Sorry, that has to be frustrating. You can demand they do something... But honestly it won't get you any results. The school isn't going to pay, nor the teachers. Hopefully it's simply misplaced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Ugh.. I would check everywhere he's been.. maybe on the bus? He had to of taken it off somewhere.. that must be frusterating...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asheleyt
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting JMKristy:

Sorry, that has to be frustrating. You can demand they do something... But honestly it won't get you any results. The school isn't going to pay, nor the teachers. Hopefully it's simply misplaced.

Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Quoting JMKristy:

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

They will not pay for a new coat. That's a very tough situation. Maybe buy him a cheapy coat to wear only to school and keep the expensive things at home. idk.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Why would a 3rd grader be wearing a $100 coat to school? I've NEVER spent more than $15-$20 on coats for my kids. Now if I lived in a colder climate I'd probably might spend maybe $30-$40. Kids are irresponsible and should not be trusted with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)