Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Arrested.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

So my fiance made friends with this charming guy at work last year. He was a cool guy, funny and just dorky. I thought he as a good friend. At one point he came to live with us, he rented out the back room. He later moved out to and moved with another co-worker.

While he was with us we found out he use to be addicted to heroin and pain pills. In his last few months that he lived with us we saw him getting back into the pain pills. After he moved out he would call me to ask me what a certain pill was. (I've been sick for years, so I've dealt with different medication and I've also considered getting into the pharmacy field). I remember one time he asked me to go with him really quick.. He took me to a crack house just to make sure he was getting the right pills.. We were gone for over an hour.

He never had good luck in life and was depressed that he lived so far from his daughter. There was something about him that made you feel sorry and just want to help him. My fiance even said he didn't know people like him existed.. (basically someone who could manipulate others so well) He stole from us and the co-worker he lived with.

Well, today at work my fiance found this at work..

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_19917718?source=rss_viewed

I don't know if its because I'm pregnant but I couldn't help but cry :( I wish he would have kept his head straight and done right in life..

(The article says what he was charged with last night, but there's a long list of things to be added..)

Why do I feel bad? :(

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Gealach
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I'm mobile, what does it say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2wardgirls
You feel bad because you care about him. you want him to do well. I've been in a similar situation and it made me sad too. Hopefully this will make him shape up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momxtwo_kj
Can you make it clicky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I don't know how to make it clicky sorry :(

NanaMomo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:51 PM

It's just so ugh! I wanna slap him and hug him at the same time..

I doubt it :/

We heard a few months ago that he was so high he was running on the freeway and got hit by a car.. He even called us while he was in the hospital and it sucked hearing his voicemail.. But my fiance didn't budge as far as helping (which I don't blame him) but I have a hard time with helping people. My fiance says I help people too much and the wrong people.. But I just think, if I don't give them a chance who will?

There's nothing I can do for him now.. I think he's going to be in jail for a while.. He was wanted for stealing from corner stores and apartments..

Quoting 2wardgirls:

You feel bad because you care about him. you want him to do well. I've been in a similar situation and it made me sad too. Hopefully this will make him shape up!

2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Well jail will hopefully be best for him to get his head straight

Quoting NanaMomo:

We heard a few months ago that he was so high he was running on the freeway and got hit by a car.. He even called us while he was in the hospital and it sucked hearing his voicemail.. But my fiance didn't budge as far as helping (which I don't blame him) but I have a hard time with helping people. My fiance says I help people too much and the wrong people.. But I just think, if I don't give them a chance who will?

There's nothing I can do for him now.. I think he's going to be in jail for a while.. He was wanted for stealing from corner stores and apartments..

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NanaMomo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope so..

I'm just scared for somehting to happen once he's out or even while he's in there.

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Quoting NanaMomo:

Quoting 2wardgirls:

2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Well all you can do now is pit it in God's hands and let Him take control!

Quoting NanaMomo:

I hope so..

I'm just scared for somehting to happen once he's out or even while he's in there.

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Quoting NanaMomo:

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aadensma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Oh yeah, there are so many of these types of people, it's sad. Nothing is wrong with you feeling bad, it's tough to see someone you cared about in this situation. It's hard to say what will help...it sounds like lots of rehab..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)