Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry for That Post

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am sorry for being that person who posts stuff like this. But I am a little upset. 

Literally a half hour ago or so, I got into a car accident. Basically I was getting off a exit ramp, checked to see if any oncoming cars where coming and BAM! The car that got off with me did not go! Even though there was no one coming. I slammed right into the back of them. My airbags went off. My whole front end is smashed. 

The guy was not American. He kept telling me we did not have to call the cops. That he could go home. I said no. I want the cops. But I couldn't find my phone. Well, he took off. Left me on the side of the road, broken car and all. Luckily, a fire chief stopped, checked on me and called the cops. 

I know it's my fault. But I don't normally get into accidents. Especially one this bad. I am so scared and upset right now. I have a huge welt on my neck. My head hurts. I called my dad to come get me. He acted so uncaring. So stand offish. 

Someone tell me things will be ok. I have no car now. I have no way to get around. I have no one to tell me things will get better. Please. 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I'm so sorry. I hope u feel better were u alone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry hun. I hope your feeling better soon. Everything will work out, they always do! Do you have rental car coverage on your ins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GlowingxMomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

My son was thankfully not with me. I was going out to get gas. I hope I have rental car coverage. I need to get to work. 

milf0811
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Oh my that is horrible that the other driver left and I am sorry about your car I hope it gets better for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I'm so sorry. Hopefully your insurance can help repair your car or help you get a new one

prissypoptart
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Omg! Did u get the tags/plate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GlowingxMomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Thanks ladies. I just....my dad and brother left to go do something without so much as a, "Are you gunna be ok?" 

Rach0307
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Oh no! I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. Do you live in an area with public transportation? I'm sure you will figure out a way to get around. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986

I'm sorry, hun! Everything will work out for you! {{hugs}}

i.m.r.
Did you go to the hospital to get checked? I'd suggest seeing a doctor asap just in case. Did you get thr license info? I'm sorry hun. Everything will be fine. At least your son wasn't with you! I was in a bad accident a few years ago and I was pretty shaken up about it. You'll be ok and hopefully your insurance will cover a rental! *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)