Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

women in relationships

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
Do you have this problem? My husband is never romantic he asked what I wanted for valentines day and I said I don't know but then I told him honestly I want romance. He said ugh and was like what are you talking about so I gave some examples of like rose pedals surprises etc. He was like that's all hollywood crap. I was like but I like that sometimes. Well convo. Ended there he was like ill figure something out I just wish I could be a guy and show a woman romance and stuff.I've heard about about romancing yourself but it just doesn't feel the same. If I romanced my husband he would be wierded out. Ugh I'm stuck here anyone feel the same and anyone know what I should ask for valentines day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freshmom88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Yeah but I think u just have to accept the fact that the man u married is not romantic. My dh isn't either an I wish he was but he's never going to be this romantic guy.
Some guys are romantics and some just aren't.

I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmy2somuch
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM
It sucks though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Meh.. I don't think I would mind a non-romantic guy. DH is pretty much borderline himself. I don't think we're even doing Valentine's day. So.. no I.don't mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hannahsmom238
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

My husband doesn't do romance either but I don't really care it's schmaltzy. I just want him to reciprocate the oral sex.

tierneyschrader
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband is also romantically challenged. you just have to pick up on them being romantic in their own way. and it's usually little things....like when dh bought me a truck a few months ago, he asked if i'd like running boards (i'm 5'2) and i said "no, i've been short my whole life, it's not something i'm just now getting used to..i'll manage" but that was his own little redneck way of being sweet, thoughtful, 'romantic,' whatever you wanna call it =)

hannahsmom238
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tierneyschrader:

my husband is also romantically challenged. you just have to pick up on them being romantic in their own way. and it's usually little things....like when dh bought me a truck a few months ago, he asked if i'd like running boards (i'm 5'2) and i said "no, i've been short my whole life, it's not something i'm just now getting used to..i'll manage" but that was his own little redneck way of being sweet, thoughtful, 'romantic,' whatever you wanna call it =)

Sounds like romance to me

2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM
My DH has no clue v day is even coming up. So yours is a step ahead of mine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM
OT but Tierney where are u from?

Quoting tierneyschrader:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tierneyschrader
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM

southern illinois....the land of nothing =)

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Quoting tierneyschrader:

2wardgirls
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah I saw that never mind lol

Quoting tierneyschrader:

southern illinois....the land of nothing =)

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Quoting tierneyschrader:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)