Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No way I will sit in that rathole for an afternoon

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 15 Replies

This year as a special treat we're throwing Hannah a birthday party instead of just doing a family thing like we usually do. We asked her what kind of party she wanted and she automatically said "Chuck E Cheese" Did anyone else throw up a little in their mouths? We put the kibosh on that right away. But, for the same price her and her friends can have a party in a local children's Science museum compleate with child friendly chemesty experiments. And I can bring my own edible pizza. Take that giant geasy rat!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Eh, I don't personally like chuck e cheese either. But both boys have had parties there. It's definitely expensive, but if that's what they want for their party I try to do my best to do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hannahsmom238
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I've gotten her all excited for science party and she loves the healthworks museum.

ermka
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Lol, we got a CC gift card 2 years ago for Christmas & still haven't used it.. I keep trying to give it away or regift it.. no one seems to want it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naiia
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Lol. That made me laugh so hard lol. No one person wants it lol.

Lol.  My nephew loves CC it's like his favorite place. He is the only reason I would go there lol.

Quoting ermka:

Lol, we got a CC gift card 2 years ago for Christmas & still haven't used it.. I keep trying to give it away or regift it.. no one seems to want it.

Mami2oneboy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Whats wrong with chuck e cheese?
Am I the only one that likes it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Chuck e cheese is the devil. I hate that place ugh it's just awful!!!! I totally dig the children's museum idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Why don't you trade it online. They have giftcard exchanges, you could get a gc for someplace you like.

Quoting ermka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I like it. They just redid ours, its all new and bright and very clean. Plus I love their pizza!

Quoting Mami2oneboy:

Whats wrong with chuck e cheese?

Am I the only one that likes it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Our ChuckieCheese is good.
manamott
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I don't mind Chuck E Cheese. But that science museum sounds like a lot of fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)