Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow.... O_O

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 23 Replies

a friend on my facebook has a 3m old that she feeds baby food (starting at 2m)....

and now has pics up of her baby with a fake tattoo. im not saying anything about it, but its pretty sad. i love my tattoos, but im an adult. while ive joked about putting a fake tattoo on my 10m old, ive never done it cause its in bad taste.

I'm a pro-life, circing, bed sharing, no CIO, baby wearing, selective and delayed vaxing, sposie to cloth, breastfeeding, tattooed, pansexual, pierced, young, single mom.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I have a fb friend who gave her ds baby food VERY early (probably around the same time as your friend) and started putting him forward facing in the car at 8 months! 

StarryRain
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Says who? ("It's in bad taste")

I personally think that the pics of seen edited to put ink on babies look kick ass. I don't support real tats for tots of course, but fake tats on a baby can be hilarious and adorable.

Quoting aamommy2011:

a friend on my facebook has a 3m old that she feeds baby food (starting at 2m)....

and now has pics up of her baby with a fake tattoo. im not saying anything about it, but its pretty sad. i love my tattoos, but im an adult. while ive joked about putting a fake tattoo on my 10m old, ive never done it cause its in bad taste.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLaa
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I've had to block a few moms I know on facebook because it's so hard to hold my tongue. My son loves fake tattoos but he's 2 and they're Curious George haha. 

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:19 PM

these arent. i dont mind like charachter pics on an older kid, but this is like tribal stuff on a 3 month old.

Quoting StarryRain:

I personally think that the pics of seen edited to put ink on babies look kick ass. I don't support real tats for tots of course, but fake tats on a baby can be hilarious and adorable.

Quoting aamommy2011:

I'm a pro-life, circing, bed sharing, no CIO, baby wearing, selective and delayed vaxing, sposie to cloth, breastfeeding, tattooed, pansexual, pierced, young, single mom.

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Who cares
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aamommy2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM

and her daughter ALWAYS gets sick weekly. makes me wanna say something like "shes getting solids TOO early....of course she's getting sick. and you take her around sick people...."

i mean hell, she denied me seeing the baby when they first came home cause of her compromised immune system (she was like 36w when she came home) but they took the baby to a game store that night to see a friend of theirs......its stupid venting, but my only friend is about to lose me as a friend

StarryRain
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Why? Why is it not ok? It's fake.

Quoting aamommy2011:

these arent. i dont mind like charachter pics on an older kid, but this is like tribal stuff on a 3 month old.

Quoting StarryRain:

Quoting aamommy2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Holy crap food that young!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABMommyto2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Really? It is a fake tattoo. It's all in fun. People take things WAY too seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aamommy2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

its just not something i think should be on a BABY. maybe its cause how i was raised...

Quoting StarryRain:

Why? Why is it not ok? It's fake.

Quoting aamommy2011:

Quoting StarryRain:

Quoting aamommy2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)