Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pity Party of 1

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
My husband is ignoring me and playing video games on his phone...I feel invisible, am I invisible?

Rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brkr082005
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Does he play alot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

No I can see you! 

He is a man and they shut down all types senses when they play video games.. try pulling him off the game by doing something that he cant resist lol thats what i do 

BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Ugh, he doesn't deserve it at this point! Haha

Quoting anabelle2301:

No I can see you! 

He is a man and they shut down all types senses when they play video games.. try pulling him off the game by doing something that he cant resist lol thats what i do 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM
If its not madden, it's dead space, or guitar hero, or counter strike. Now I guess it's some game on his phone.

Sad thing is, he is the only other adult I have to talk to and he would rather play video games! He says it's not his problem...

Quoting brkr082005:

Does he play alot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anabelle2301
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

OO i completely understand what you mean men are idiots they will never get it. And when were into our teen mom and real housewives they shake their heads lol....MEN!

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Quoting anabelle2301:

No I can see you! 

BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM
EXACTLY!

Quoting anabelle2301:

OO i completely understand what you mean men are idiots they will never get it. And when were into our teen mom and real housewives they shake their heads lol....MEN!

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Quoting anabelle2301:

No I can see you! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i feel like that all the time when dh plays video games. walk by him wearing something sexy and see if that gets his attention.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)