Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate when.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
You pause a movie so your s/o can go do something. Then you ask him if you can talk to him real quickly about something. He says yes but continues to try to start the movie even before you talk to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM
That's gotta suck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Lol we were watching "Something Borrowed" yesterday and part way through I had to start dinner (df always starts movies when he knows something has to be done before the movie will end). Instead of pausing it so we could finish watching it together after dinner was done he just keeps it on and then starts facebooking and such. I had to ask him to pause it ten minutes late. Gah, men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
It did. Lol. I was like fine I am not that important. Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

That's gotta suck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Eek. He has done that before. Btw I liked that movie.

Quoting i.m.r.:

Lol we were watching "Something Borrowed" yesterday and part way through I had to start dinner (df always starts movies when he knows something has to be done before the movie will end). Instead of pausing it so we could finish watching it together after dinner was done he just keeps it on and then starts facebooking and such. I had to ask him to pause it ten minutes late. Gah, men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
It was pretty good. I kind of was on the fence about the whole concept though. The whole cheating thing bothers me, but I still enjoyed it.

Quoting TexasWife:

Eek. He has done that before. Btw I liked that movie.

Quoting i.m.r.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)