• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:) Update on:What should I do...I really need help.... :'(

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

Sorry it has been a while,but we are finally in a new place and away from my mom,my 3 year old daughter is adjusting and it hasn't been easy she still throws a temper tantrum and screams for her grandma & grandpa,but my parents and I haven't been getting along they will not return my phone calls and I will not go over there do to the fact they expressed how they didn't want to see my face ever again.

I have been upset,but not about my parents about my 3 year old daughter she acts like she hates me and with the new baby she looks at her and hates me even more I know she isn't the only child to hate her parents for having another baby,but it's also that she screams for her grandma and grandpa day and night it makes me cry....Does she understand I am her mommy that I will protect  her and make sure nothing happens to her,I try to distract her with toys and movies,but it doesn't do a thing and I get busy with my 3 month old and I don't want to abanon her Because of my 3 year old. Advise please?? 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
t1gger143
by Katie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
She will adjust over time, don't give up.
rnmom4lif
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

u just have to keep doing what u think is best for your kids. she will adjust. its just going to take some time. if u can try and make sure u take atleast an hr or so a day mayeb when the baby is naping or down for the night when u have some 1 on 1 time with your 3 year old just the two of you. read her a story or talk to her about her day...whatever....just so that its just the two of you with no interuptions. this might help her adjust alittle better. take a deep breathe and try not to stress. as long as your doing what u think is best for your kids then your doing the right thing. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)