Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Newest Addition To Our Family :) (PIC)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Meet Captain Jack Sparrow(named by my 5 year old dd LOL). Dd and I went to Petco to get food for our bunny and he was the only animal up for adoption. He looked so lonely in his cage.

Jordan and I have been kicking around the idea about getting a guinea pig for dd since Marty passed away last week. :( So we asked to see him and fell in love. He's 7 months old and no one wanted him(I'm thinking cause he was bigger and older than the others). He's such a lover. LOVES to snuggle.

Just wanted to share. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:16 AM
We have one as well...they are sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:16 AM

How cute my SIL has two of them. I guinea pig sit for them sometimes.

mommaT1983
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I had one named Dudley and a dwarf bunny but can't remember the bunny's name....I want to get the kids one so bad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitalynn
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM
I love love love that you took his age and size into consideration, and still gave him that chance to be loved! You are a good person!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Awww! How cute! I love guineas! I just hate when people get them and don't take care of them properly! Like cutting nails! Lol!

I had one when I was little with callics (sp?) All over and he was all black and brown, you couldn't tell his head from his butt! I used to laugh when people would kiss his hiney! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM

LOOOOVE him! We have 2 piggies named Joey and Chandler...lol They are the greatest little guys ever!

Joey

Chandler

heavenly1462
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Aww thank you :) we love him so much already and he's adjusting so well! Every animal needs to be loved no matter what age. :)

Quoting kaitalynn:

I love love love that you took his age and size into consideration, and still gave him that chance to be loved! You are a good person!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Lmao that's hilarious! I had 2 growing up. A boy and a girl. My mom became allergic while pregnant with my brother. I had to give them to my cousins. But they lived soooo long. So I got to still see them. :) I'm so excited to have one again.

Quoting cowboysgirl2810:

Awww! How cute! I love guineas! I just hate when people get them and don't take care of them properly! Like cutting nails! Lol!

I had one when I was little with callics (sp?) All over and he was all black and brown, you couldn't tell his head from his butt! I used to laugh when people would kiss his hiney! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I LOVE their names! LOL they're super adorable!

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

LOOOOVE him! We have 2 piggies named Joey and Chandler...lol They are the greatest little guys ever!

Joey

Chandler

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Aww.. So cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)