Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When to count month?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 17 Replies
Lol. DD would be 6 months on the 30th .... Except. There is no 30th this month! Lol I never thought of this with my DS because his bday is the 8th. Every month has the 8th!! Lol.

So is she 6 months on the 29th or the 1st? Lol!!! Hahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Delila12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I'd say first. Good thing her birthday isn't on the 29th of this month, cause idk how that would work for years when there is only 28 days in this month. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBarr11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM
i think the 1st my mom told me one day i asked her about that but i dont reamber lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:25 AM
I would say the 29th. Cause it would still be February. She cant turn 6 and 7 months in march, gwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kr3918
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My due date is the 29th of this month lol........And ALL of my kids were all born on their due dates lmao. So I am thinking I am going to have a leap year baby. 

Quoting Delila12:

I'd say first. Good thing her birthday isn't on the 29th of this month, cause idk how that would work for years when there is only 28 days in this month. Lol

lissa8889
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM
My daughter was born on the 31st of August so I always count the month on the 1st!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nattiesmom10
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I'd say the first it's the day after the 29th just like the 30th would be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Lok. That's exciting. Have you already planne how you're going to work that out? And congrats!

Quoting kr3918:

My due date is the 29th of this month lol........And ALL of my kids were all born on their due dates lmao. So I am thinking I am going to have a leap year baby. 

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
A girl I work with is a leap year baby. She's gonna be 20 but really only 5. I think she celebrates the 28 because her bday is in feb. but I'm going out to get her a Happy 5th bday card and having the entire store sign it :)

I would say the 28 just cuz it's still feb.

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Lol. Well at least she can cheat her age when she gets in her 30's.

Quoting Peytons_Mama09:

A girl I work with is a leap year baby. She's gonna be 20 but really only 5. I think she celebrates the 28 because her bday is in feb. but I'm going out to get her a Happy 5th bday card and having the entire store sign it :)

I would say the 28 just cuz it's still feb.

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
My ex cousin was born on feb 29th. Hed be two this year I think... Maybe 3.. It was in 2000. They planned on celebrating on the 28th and 30th.
He died at 4mths 10 days though so we never made it that far.

Quoting Delila12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)