Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont think i want to be enganged with this man PT 2

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok yesturday it became really bad. This man & I were doing good during the day while he was at work and when he got off. Except i had a really bad headache all day that lasted all night and this morning due to stress. We went to my cousins birthday party and ofcourse he drank and i tried to have a good time but iw asnt feeling well. On the way home we were good untill we GOT home. The LO was asleep and i asked him to change him to his pjs, he was still half asleep during the changing. But than i go out of the room to grab the babys bag and than he follows me telling me he does not want to go to sleep ! I told him straight up yes he does, ur just giving up. He is still sleeping. Than ofcourse with his attitude and his stupid face expression walked back in the room. Im tired of having him giving me these looks like everything i do, ask, or tell him he gives me a look that its a bother. Even if it deal with his son. He can't even help me due to the fact i have this bad ass headache.!

We started getting loud and he basically doesnt care about me and than tells me it seems that i dont have a headache because im telling him things. wtf ! So my mom comes in our room and started getting loud AT ME ! Always thinking its me ! Im the problem ! And this man just hands me the baby and tells my mom to handle me ! Are u serious !?!? He walks out of the room and my mom has the balls to put her hand on me while i have the baby ! I just started to cry because im so fed up on having people think im the one with the problem and espicially my mom against me instead of backing up her own daughter ! I told her how i felt, how i feel so alone, and dealing with this bullshit, also depending on this man when he drinks and just not giving a damn about how i feel because everything i do or say its just im running my mouth. My mother......i cant stand her anymore. She told me she always got my back. But since this morning she keeps making this rude comments, talking about that im making everybody lifes so miserable. Like really? Im feeding the baby in the living room and my grandparents are helping my mom to finally take that damn xmas tree down and i just said we should have a real xmas tree this year. and she made another smart comment you could have your own real xmas tree when you move out. (When she knows the situation) I snapped and i told her why are you making these rude comments !?

She tells me because you bother me so much (which i dont) and tells me to leave her alone. After last night she told me to stop holding things in and tell her how i feel, and she got my back , and this and that. I cant stand her ! She is the reason why im so messed up in the head due to all the stuff she put me through when i was young.

Im dying to get my income tax, the little money i have put it in a car, get my insurance and look for a job and get out ! I dont care if its with out my baby's father or alone ! Either way i can't stand this stress.

Another thing i texted my man that we need to have a serious talk tonight, than he calls me and jokes about what are we talking about the wedding? I told him are u serious?? We need to talk because our relationiship has issues. He goes our relationship has issues or your the one who has issues.

If this conversation doesnt work out well tonight, i will know that i am better off alone and with just my son. If he cant be mature and realize the things he is doing than i dont need that type of energy in my life ! I know god will be on my side whatever decision i make.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Newmom8912
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Exactly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Good for you girl. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Good for you. You exactly what you have to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Kick him the fuck out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbank67
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
good. & go to a domestic violence shelter if nothing else works. I'm so sorry that happened to you.. my mother put her hands on me while I was pregnant after me & my brother twisted it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Hugs mama! Stay strong and do what you gotta do with or without him. You do not need nor deserve to be put down. I know it seems stressful and it hurts but once you get on your feet and do things on your own you can say you did it all yourself without the help of those putting you down and it will feel great! Maybe check into housing, apply and get put on the list. There are many great resources for single moms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snb8604
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM

thats not ok and you dont deserve that kind of treatment. your mom should be on your side no matter what and she is makin it worse on you. Do what you can and get on your feet, you already have the right idea with income tax. do not let your man try to make you spend it on other stuff. take care of you and your son and god will follow through

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)