Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love it when things work out! hooray clearance!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
I went to Academy this morning with the intention of buying my DH a gift card to go towards the gold clubs he's been wanting. He needed a set of woods and the ones he wanted ran from $160 to $220 a club. He's been getting gift cards for Christmas and his birthday to save up.

Well I wanted to let DS pick out something golf related to wrap for him, so we went into the golf section. They just came out with an updated version of what he wanted, so they put the ones he picked out on clearance! I was able to buy one and put a bow on it :) when I got home I presented him the club and told him to take his gift cards to go buy the others. I'm going to bake him birthday cookies while he's out.

Yesterday I was in tears feeling like a terrible wife for not having anything ready for his birthday. I love it when things work out better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Yay!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleigh24
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Yay!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahm_of_rj
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Mega clearance, the club I picked up was $99 woooo hooo! And then I went to Target and they had a load of throw pillows on clearance and a storage sale, I got the stuff to finish my living room :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)