Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you miss?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 2 Replies

Do you miss going out? last night we went to a friends house for a party only a couple of friends but because we had no sitter we arrvied before everyone and left after only about an hour because it was all adults.then my best friend who has no kids tells me she went out until 5 at two bars and out for breakfast.and i know i am supposed to say i dont miss any of this because i have my dd but i do miss it i want to go out and have fun with my friends.I know some one will say you should have thought about that before your dd,buts its not like i want to party all the time just once or twice a month     

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I don't think theres anything wrong with responsibly going out on occasion! I don't miss it, but I was 19 when I had my first, so I never really had those experiences to miss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aadensma
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Oh yeah, I miss it too. There's nothing wrong with going out once in awhile, maybe you could drop your dd off at a grandparent's house for the night? I did that with my ds. Every couple months we'd wanna go out so his grandma would take him for the night or even the weekend once in awhile. It's a good break for all of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)