Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 3 year old is always whining....anyone relate?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM
  • 14 Replies
I have three kids. Two boys ages 8 and 3. And a daughter whose 5 months old. My three year old is always whining or crying. Can anyone relate? It's so frustrating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morganbaby1016
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I can relate but its not a 3 yr old. I have a 7 yr old who wines constantly. She cries real years when she is told no. I want to tear my hair out sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lind.shep
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM
My 3 yo dd is doing the same... It's driving me nuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
donyabug
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM

My 5 yr old stepbrother does it. He constantly whines about absolutely EVERYTHING, especially when his brothers does something he doesn't like. I have been babysitting for almost two weeks and I am SO sick of it! He's not my kid so I can't really do a whole lot about it but it is sooooo frustrating!

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

All kids go through a whining stage.  I always told my kids to put their voice down in their shoes and talk right.  They'd stop, start over and say it right, at least for that time.  lol

LadyDeath665
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

My 4 year old whines more than my 3 year old! lol He whines about almsot everything. My three year old is demanding! >_>  

donyabug
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I don't allow it from my (almost) 7 yr old. When he whines I tell him something like "I don't understand little boys who whine. If you ask me with your big boy voice I will listen".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xTattooedxMommy
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Tell them " I can hear you when you talk like that" Or " I dont hear that" or "I dont understand that" Once they realize you wont acknowlage what they are saying unless they talk correctly they'll get the hint! Lol 

Good Luck Mama

OBImomma
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM
My 4yo whines constantly. I tell him I don't understand what he is saying. I cannot stand it. Sometimes I put him in his bed and tell him when he's done whining he can come back and play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aadensma
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
My 4 year old son whines a lot and he gets frustrated over small things. If he is playing with his train tracks and can't get them together how he wants right away, he starts throwing a fit and crying. It makes me insane. He is emotional, too...I hope he grows out of it because I won't tolerate crying over everything. My brothers were like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Oh yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)