Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously?????

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today is his day off so he thinks he gets to sleep all freaking day long. I had to get the kids up and ready for church this morning with no help as usual and he didnt even go to church. Yeah you gotta get up during the week at 6:30 but you take a nap EVERY day when u come home. I only sleep in till 8:30-9 at the latest. Guess what? I NEVER GET A DAY OFF!!!!!!!!! Why should you. It took two to have these kids and itll take two to raise them. It takes more than physically providing for them to be a parent. Ugh thanks for letting me vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms.sophsmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Amen. I'm in the same boat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Most men are lazy by nature... its not fair. I feel like we are being punished or something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM
I feel for you, I do. I have moments like that. But that's just part of your job description. Especially if you stay home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Um no. My man is anything but lazy. He may not do everything I ask him to do the minute I ask but he works damn hard to provide for our family. Don't lump most men into one catagory cause you're unhappy with yours.

Quoting bri2011:

Most men are lazy by nature... its not fair. I feel like we are being punished or something!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poshkat
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting bri2011:

this is so not true. my husband works third shift, comes home at 3am sometimes later, gets up with DS and takes him to school (no I'm not lazy, this is HIS decision, i have offered to do the morning thing with DS and he wants to do it so i let him) and comes home, helps me with other things. if i don't feel good he lets me rest. if he wants to sleep late on the days that hes off i let him. why? because he works his ass off and is all around a good husband, father and person. not all men are lazy.

bri2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Sweetie read what I said.. I said 'most'. Lol. Glad u gotta good one that isn't lazy tho.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Um no. My man is anything but lazy. He may not do everything I ask him to do the minute I ask but he works damn hard to provide for our family. Don't lump most men into one catagory cause you're unhappy with yours.

Quoting bri2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Lol I said most men are lazy. Geesh. Lol.

Quoting poshkat:

Quoting bri2011:

this is so not true. my husband works third shift, comes home at 3am sometimes later, gets up with DS and takes him to school (no I'm not lazy, this is HIS decision, i have offered to do the morning thing with DS and he wants to do it so i let him) and comes home, helps me with other things. if i don't feel good he lets me rest. if he wants to sleep late on the days that hes off i let him. why? because he works his ass off and is all around a good husband, father and person. not all men are lazy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsmizcell
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I can't complain because dh always gets up with the kids.

But if I were you, my kids would be having a bouncy party on the bed with daddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I have the same issue on his days off. Hes a morning person and his body clock usually has him up early. But as far as taking care of the kids, thats all  me.

hayvensmommy07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Amen. I'm in the same boat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)