Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband and I are total JERKS!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 12 Replies

I feel so bad.

I posted this on my facebook last night:

"I must have some CRAZY hormones because I sobbed through the tunnel tonight when they announced on the radio that Whitney Houston had died. I really loved her music but not enough to warrant the water works that flowed from my eye balls for nearly ten minutes. What is wrong with me...LOL"

To which my husband responded with this comment:

"Increased production of HCG flowing through your veins perhaps?"

This morning I get a heartbreaking phone call from my mom. She is sobbing with such excitement and joy that I could hardly handle to tell her that John was totally being a smartass. We have been trying to get pregnant for 2 and half years and my mom probably prays 30 times a day for me to get pregnant. She saw my facebook status and just assumed that we were. We officially get the worst daughter and son-in-law awards for the year.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaelle88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM
I'd say " mom you never pmsed in your life?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gealach
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM

awww

wilesmomma
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Do you know for sure that you aren't?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyPie
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I dont think you said anything wrong. Your mom just had her hopes up and took it the wrong way. Maybe your husband shouldnt have said that though. Lol.

CafeMom Tickers

sahm_of_rj
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Aaaaw :( it's good that you guys can have a sense of humor about it after trying so long. Hopefully she will appreciate that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Awwww! Your poor mama! But those kind of things happen. She'll understand.

missbrinleysmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

No, but at this point I would highly doubt it!  We just went and had infertility counseling last Monday. I would be OVERJOYED if I am but I'm not holding my breath. Plus my husband has been working INSANE shifts at the hospital and was gone literally the entire week that I 'should' have been ovulating. It would be crazy if I am right when I am supposed to start clomid though...lol

Quoting wilesmomma:

GirlWSlingshot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM

How did the testing go? Any results back?

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

No, but at this point I would highly doubt it!  We just went and had infertility counseling last Monday. I would be OVERJOYED if I am but I'm not holding my breath. Plus my husband has been working INSANE shifts at the hospital and was gone literally the entire week that I 'should' have been ovulating. It would be crazy if I am right when I am supposed to start clomid though...lol

Quoting wilesmomma:

missbrinleysmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

It went pretty good. John came back good. He has a really high sperm count. They did not find any thyroid issues, structural abnormalities, all my hormones tested good. They diagnosed me as having unexplained infertility. They are going to start me on clomid though to get me ovulating more to increase my chances of getting pregnant. We are going to try it for a couple months and see what happens. If worse come to worse I think we are just gonna go for the IVF.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

How did the testing go? Any results back?

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

Quoting wilesmomma:

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:48 PM

thats kinda funny!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)