Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well there goes my good mood

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
My sister, god love her, can be a total kill joy. She called me today and starts telling me about how cute the girls birthday was and everything. Then proceeds to tell, me that • I• look awful and I look to thin. Then she goes on about how its unfortunate that's my husband mossed their party and wont shut up. I sarted to get sad and start to cry and I hung up. She calls and says im too sensitive. Gee how about fuck off.

Just a vent sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cherrywaves21
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Hmm well maybe a good punch to the vagina will straighten her out?! Sorry she hurt your feelings she sound like a bitch that doesn't take responsibility for her words. Instead blames them on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds to me like sister is jealous.. HUGS.. don't let her obvious attempt at being a bitch get to you.. and yes, tell her to fuck off!

lenoxclan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM

p.s- if you looked anything like your profile pic, she is fucking insane! lol you looks perfectly hot:) jealousy, for sure!

RheeRhee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM

This. she is probably just jealous and trying to make herself feel better by putting you down.

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Hmm well maybe a good punch to the vagina will straighten her out?! Sorry she hurt your feelings she sound like a bitch that doesn't take responsibility for her words. Instead blames them on you.

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I have makeup on in the picture lol. I have bad dark circles and crows feet haha but thanks you. I rarely get done up anymore. Two kids and a husband off training for military stuff for the next six weeks. I thought once we got here that's would end. Last time we were apart was three years ago when he deployed for the third time lol

Quoting lenoxclan:

p.s- if you looked anything like your profile pic, she is fucking insane! lol you looks perfectly hot:) jealousy, for sure!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)