Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm ready to gag her, tie her up, put concrete shoes on her, and drop her in the pond behind my house!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 16 Replies

I HATE MY MOM!!!!!!!

My DD is a VERY picky eater. I'm trying to get her to try new foods but because I work over 40 hours a week, I'm not at home all the time to make sure she actually does try the new foods that I buy for her. I know its not healthy for her to just eat a couple things and that's all, but thats something I can't seem to get thru my damn mom's head!

I already know she could end up in the hospital because of her picky eating habits ( ie not getting enough nutrients from other foods ) and I don't want that. Every time I fix DD something new, she pitches a fit and runs to Nanny crying! Then I'm the one who gets bitched at and degraded. being called everything from a fat lazy worthless ass too a good for nothing mother who couldn't care less about her DD because I work so much.

Then my mom goes and fixes her the same thing as she eats every night....chicken nuggets and french fries with juice. Mom throws what ever it was that I fixed her away!!!!!!!! Then DD will look at me and say *haha I got it momma!!!!!*

I'm so freaking pissed its unreal!!!!!! How can she not see that DD will end up in the hospital because shes not getting enough nutrients from other foods?! I guess when she does end up in the hospital and I tell the doctors that every time I fix her something, mom throws it away and fixes her damn chicken nuggets and fries!!!!!!

I honestly want to gag her, tie her hands, arms and legs up, and put concrete shoes on her and dump her in the pond behind my house just to be rid of my mom and be able to get my DD to eat actual food!!!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryjmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

BUMP!

Gealach
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM

does she live with you or just watch your dd?

angi07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
That sounds frustrating. You don't live with your mom do you? If you do its time to move out no reason for your daughter to hear anyone call you names. If you don't live with her don't allow her to see the child until she gets it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I live with her. I can't afford even an income based apartment on my income. She knows it, and uses it to her advantage.

Gealach
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM

have you applied for section 8? at least get on the waiting list, cuz thats BS

Will she take a gummy vitamin?

milf0811
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Wow, throw the chicken nuggets and fries on the trash. Do you live with your mom our does she like with you? I would totally flip. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I'm sorry your mom is such a brat... (and that's putting it nicely!) try giving your dd those pediasure things with that meal... So that she will get her nutrients. And tell your mom to piss off. You are more than right In this situation, she needs the nutrients. But some days, it will be easier to give in, on those days give her those
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I have done the gummie vitamin thing and DD will take them as long as I'm the one giving them to her but if I work night shift, mom has to give them to her and she pitches a fit about it cause she knows mom won't give them to her and she will get her way.

When that happens, I come in from work to find the WHOLE FRICKING bottle of gummies in the trash!

maryjmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM

And G......I've applied for the section 8. Wanna know something funny? Apparently to them, I MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY! I can't get it. I've applied quite a few times and I get told the same thing each time. * I'm sorry, but you don't qualify. You make too much. *

proudmommy690
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
do we share the same mom?? my mom would get sooo angry when i wouldnt feed my oldest daughter (back then she was 4 and capable of feeding herself) and making her eat what i made..she'd either feed her or make her something else. now i have a hard time getting her to eat!!! i wont let my kids stay with her because she will go behind my back and do what i say not to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)