Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it always my toes or feet that get hurt?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 0 Replies

Okay, so SIL was over today with her two kids. The boy who is 5, jumped over the last two steps onto the floor and fell on his butt. He got popped for that one. Then his sister comes down the stairs a minute later and does the EXACT same thing, I didn't even know she went up to the bathroom. Well, she fell too and skidded into my foot, bypassing my four smaller toes and ramming her sneaker into my big toe. I can't see well and didn't have my glasses on, but my toe was burning really bad for her just hitting it with her sneakers.

I went downstairs and sat on the bed and noticed a red spot. I touched it and my nail moved. Then I freaked. Almost my entire nail is ripped off. It is only being held on by a small area of skin and it even ripped some of the other skin off. I'd show a pic, but hubby already put gauze and tape on my nail to hold it down from being ripped off all the way and bleeding everywhere.

Yeah it hurts. She apologized and then when the kids found out that I had actually most of my nail removed, they came to my bedroom door to apologize again, and wanted to come in, but I just couldn't look at the girl. I'm not mad, but just in pain. I even had to go grocery shopping, but can't get a dang shoe on to save my life. Hubby will be doing the shopping later tonight. 

It is always my toes being broken, or jammed or foot being broken. Actually last week I jammed two toes, which I contributed to my clumsiness from being pregnant. Yeah, not a good afternoon.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)