Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you call your child a little S&!%??

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 58 Replies
I am curious... And why? I am not asking so people can bash or disrespect one another. I personally HATE hearing parents refer to their kid as this and I have heard parents say it to their childs face. Aren't we suppose to uplift our kids and not call them insulting names? Someone referred my son as a lil S&!% after I told her a silly story about him. I know she didn't mean it in a bad way, that's how she talks all the time. Let's just say I went off on her. Call your kids what you want, but you NEVER refer to my son as that, EVER! It takes alot for me to snap and I did... *vent over*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prissypoptart
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I call my kids terds or lil butts.. not shits though.. they might repeat it.. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
lol same here!!

Quoting prissypoptart:

I call my kids terds or lil butts.. not shits though.. they might repeat it.. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful__mama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM
i have when they have really really pushed my buttons but its only.happend one or two timeals.i call them little butts most of the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx

Absolutely not. I do sometimes call him a little brat and a dork, but they're only for teasing. Usually I say "You're aDORKable!"

I would never call him something so hurtful.

H.E.Smama
Yea but not to her face.....

Totally playing, i agree its disgusting to me also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesleysMom0627
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM

lol yeah me and dh call wesley that all the time. espically when he makes a big mess and laughs about it. dh calls him a punk when he cries.

novachick
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I dont curse in front of my kids. I have called them a turd face or silly names like that but in a sort of endearing way, if that makes since. Lol. My family is, different, I guess I can say. We do "insult" each other quite often but that's how we show we care about each other. The jabs and snide comments are out of love and for fun. We only joke like that if we care about you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
yes I do. And my son will go nu uh! You're the butt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Never. I do call him a little stinker sometimes but never a little shit. If someone else said that about my child I would flip. 

MollyJmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a couple times first time when she rolled over at 8 days old the second when she started sitting up at 6 months old and the third time today when she started crawling at 6 and a half months lol I just say it in a teasing manner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)