Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello to all!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Okay, how should I begin this? Well...let's start with an introduction. I'm Mandi. I am 25 (soon to be 26...but don't tell anyone!) I am an army wife, and my hubby and I have been married for 4 years (yes, of course with our fair share of ups and downs.) We have known one another since middle school, so we know all there is to know and then some. We have 3 beautiful children together, and I came into this relationship with a daughter of my own. So for those of you still out there reading this that makes for a grand total of 4 kids. Those wonderful children are ages 5 (she will be 6 in April), 3, 2, and 6 months. Out of thoseall are girls except the 2 year old...which I am very thankful to have one boy. Our youngest is our ooopsie-baby, but we love her just the same. I can't wait to get to know some of you too, and make some new friends. I think blogging or even just writing to get an secondary thought on some things is going to have some wonderful benefits.
So that's that for now!
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome nice to meet you!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaelynntanamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I'm Jennifer I'm 28 and have two girls ages 9 and 6 from previous relationships. I'm engaged to a wonderful man named Michael. We have known each other since I was 16. always lookin to make new friends so feel free to add me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Mandi!

NearSeattleMom
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to cafemom

brittany.m.hall
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)