Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so upset, i'm crying

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 17 Replies

Well my parents stopped by earlier on their way home to drop something off, 

daddy noticed the half installed not work bathroom heater/vent and asked about it. so i asked him if he knew how to install it right, and he said he did one just like it at his rent house. well it took him longer to figure it out cuz he couldn't go by the diagram cuz the electrician that wired our house originally did it the cheaper way and daddy had to do trial and error.

Well daddy had to go into our carport room to get to the breaker box, which has all our dh's expensive tools and our freezer in it. He left and I noticed a few hours later that it was left WIDE open for everyone to see what was in it, So i just simply texted daddy that he didnt remind me that the door was open. I didn't go "i cant believe you left the door open, what if his tools came up missing and what not"  so he texted me back a long text about i cant believe you are blaming me and not being appreciative. which i thanked him several times and said i didnt expect him to spend that much time on it, before he left. i gave him a big hug too. and he added not to text him back cuz he won't answer.

IMO he's overreacting and being immature. Even if I offended him or should have just not said anything, which if i leave something out at their house, they sure make sure to call me and fuss at me, he could have been an adult and talked about it with me. just 2 nights ago he advised me that i need to forgive my siblings for the shit they have said to me this year.

i dont care if you bash me, cuz i know im good at saying the wrong things at the wrong time a lot of the times, i just had to vent.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
militarywife09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I'd be pissed too. Parents tend to think just cause we're they're kids we aren't allowed to say something if we aren't happy with them. It's like I'm an adult, and I now expect the same respect I give you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnlsmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
If you said it matter of factly, I think he's over-reacting. I wouldve been upset that not only was expensive stuff left out in the open, but that there was an open entrance to my house with me and my baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Hugs hun! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

well it wasn't the door to the house, it was the storage room on the carport, sorry i wasnt clear about that

Quoting cnlsmommy:

If you said it matter of factly, I think he's over-reacting. I wouldve been upset that not only was expensive stuff left out in the open, but that there was an open entrance to my house with me and my baby!

dbush0584
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
That sucks....weiner why he was being so shitty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
It was probably overall not worth it to txt him to say anything. He was probably tired from working so didn't even pay attention that he left it open. I can kind of see where he would go off and get upset by you saying something, but I also agree he probably overreacted. I think what he means if even if u didn't say it rudely, you could see that he left it open on accident probably cause he was so tired, and that you should know that & not think anything of it.

I'm sure it will all be blown over by tomorrow ! Try not to dwell on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I'm sorry sugar. You're hormonal and he should have been more gentle with you. Don't stress about it though because it really won't matter in two days. By the time you wake up tomorrow it will be much less worrying.

Hugs!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM

i hope he gets over it, my mom asked him to come meat the kids at the house tuesday when they get off the bus and bring them to the hospital so in case i have delivered yet she could be there, he says he won't now.  so he's also taking it out on my mom and my kids. but hopefully i will have delievered before 4pm

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I'm sorry sugar. You're hormonal and he should have been more gentle with you. Don't stress about it though because it really won't matter in two days. By the time you wake up tomorrow it will be much less worrying.

Hugs!

reileygrashoff
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM

my mom does the same thing......mom and i are to much alike.....that sounds to me like your dad and you have the same  problem......keep your head up and let the dust settle...it will get better!lesbians

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)