Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dark green

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

my daughter had really dark green pop like when their born i was wondering if its just cuz we been feeding her baby cereal since yestoday morning

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Maybe? It's been a while since I've had an infant... did you google it? LOL! I always consult with google when I'm unsure of things!

MrsBarr11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM

lol not yet i dont wanna scare my self with google yet lol

Quoting JMKristy:

Maybe? It's been a while since I've had an infant... did you google it? LOL! I always consult with google when I'm unsure of things!

CafeMom Tickers

ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM

google creates hypocondriacs. LOL... Honestly, i don't know. none of my kiddos ever did that unless they had eaten things that were just LOADED with food dyes. 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

google creates hypocondriacs. LOL... Honestly, i don't know. none of my kiddos ever did that unless they had eaten things that were just LOADED with food dyes. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Probably
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Could be. Was it JUST cereal? Or with baby food? Or something else! DD had a tendency to *sjit skittles* as we called it! ANYTHING that had color, we saw in hr diaper, in the same color! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:37 PM
From what I remember the only color you have to worry about is white. That means something is wrong with their liver or something like that. I could be remembering incorrectly though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBarr11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM

just baby cereal and formaul shes only 4 months old

Quoting cowboysgirl2810:

Could be. Was it JUST cereal? Or with baby food? Or something else! DD had a tendency to *sjit skittles* as we called it! ANYTHING that had color, we saw in hr diaper, in the same color! Lol

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)