Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got a new tattoo

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

sorry its upside down. Just got this on friday so its still in the healing stage. Its for my daughter and son. She is in love with giraffes. As he is with frogs so this is my pride and joy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momma2b2008
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
It's really cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Thats where I'm having my next tattoo done! Is it very painful? On a 1-10 scale what would you say? I had my first on my shoulder, and it didnt hurt. Just annoying. And its SOOO cute! I bet the kiddos love it! :)

isabellasmom024
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I have one on my othet foot and it didnt hurt at all. Just got really annoying aftet awhile. But this one got pretty intense and I have a very very high pain tolerance. I think the reason this one hurt more is it is alot more detailed then my flower and double the size. But all the pain was only temp. and so worth it. My daughter is in love with ig she keeps grabbing and poking at it lol. Post pics when u get ur foot done I love seeing otherd tats

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

Thats where I'm having my next tattoo done! Is it very painful? On a 1-10 scale what would you say? I had my first on my shoulder, and it didnt hurt. Just annoying. And its SOOO cute! I bet the kiddos love it! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)