Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a car just for moms?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
  • 12 Replies
Is there a such thing for moms with 2 or more kiddos? I told my sister i wanted a charger and she said "Ki'ana, thats not a car for moms. Whatcha need with that car? Where my neices gonna be?" So is there a such thing as a mommy car? What do you ladies have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dreamer_8291
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM
A van?? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I think it's called a mini van.  LOL.  Or 3rd row SUV's - which is what I would go for.  I wouldn't see how you could properly and comfortable fit 3 kids in the back seat of a normal car - especially if 2 or more are in car seats.  I have a Ford 500 and it is huge, but there is no way somoene could sit in the middle between two car seats. 

.Pagan.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

a charger has room! its a full size car! heck we took the challenger for a test ride and the dealer sat in the back seat of THAT! with leg room!

of course if you hit number three you might wanna look at an suv lol

army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM

We have a 2 1/2 year old and are expecting another boy in May and I drive a 2011 Toyota Camry. It has plenty of room in the trunk and the back seat is spacious. 

luvmykids08_10
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I am not a van kinda mom lol. I would rather walk!!!

Quoting dreamer_8291:

A van?? LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM
A charger has much more room thAn my mustang did.we still have the mustang but I got a Buick rendezous. It was much easier to load carseats. I was looking for a mini van though. I still want a mini van since number 3 is coming. I also didn't know you had to choose a car because of your kids. I just did because it was easier on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmykids08_10
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I refuse to drive a mini van! I will cry lol and then get my tubes tied.

Quoting TexasWife:

A charger has much more room thAn my mustang did.we still have the mustang but I got a Buick rendezous. It was much easier to load carseats. I was looking for a mini van though. I still want a mini van since number 3 is coming. I also didn't know you had to choose a car because of your kids. I just did because it was easier on me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM
We have a four door Chevy silverado. We fit three carseats in the back with no problem. There is also a seat in the middle of the front. We are trading it in soon for a three row suv. I babysit another little girl on top of my three and I am getting tired of moving carseats around when we all go somewhere. And I don't like that we have no secure trunk. Plus we want to be able to have the ability to to bring the kids friends with us places. Most moms around here have minivans but my husband said no way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbank67
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
A van or suburban (7passenger for kiddies & a friend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Ditto!!

Quoting luvmykids08_10:

I am not a van kinda mom lol. I would rather walk!!!

Quoting dreamer_8291:

A van?? LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)