Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need a feeding schedule....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 22 Replies
For MYSELF! I seriously, need to start force feeding myself at certain times of the day or I won't eat! Idk why! I go from perfectly *content* not hungry at all, to starving to the point of almost passing out in a matter of SECONDS!

Idk if it the baby beatin on my system more, or my diet, or what! But I'm not likin it!

Do any of you "forget" to eat throughout the day? Or have to "force" your self too, so you don't get sick/dizzy etc...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheeRhee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I did that throughout my last pregnancy DH and my aunt would both call me and remind me to eat periodically to make sure I had eaten otherwise if I wasn't hungry eating wouldn't even cross my mind. Eventually I set alarms on my phone to remind me to eat something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I had to force myself to eat while pregnant. If I forget to eat now I don't get dizzy or faint just because my system is so screwed up, but when I was pregnant I made sure to eat breakfast when I woke up, then lunch and dinner at the very least. I think a "feeding schedule" is a great idea. I know it can be tough to remember to eat but even try having readily available snack foods around at all times. Prechopped veggies and fruits, some nuts for protien, etc. That's what I did at least.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I have to force breakfast. Most mornings I'm not hungry but i know i have to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollinicole
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I have that problem, also about drinking something. I can go all day with out a thing to drink, which is not good, same with eatting. Am soo bad about it that I have got where I put bottle water and a pack of wheat thins in my purse to remind my self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I use to be that way about eating.

Now it's that way when I pee.

Before my kids, I obviously got the urge just like any normal person would. After dd1, I just lost the feeling, it's slowly creeping back. I still have to remind myself though.

very bizarre.

haymanisourson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM
I'm the same way when I'm pregnant. I have to make sure I eat even when I'm not hungry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

You need to snack every two hours. Set a phone alarm and forcefeed yourself if you have to.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Girl you better feed that baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You need to snack every two hours. Set a phone alarm and forcefeed yourself if you have to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I have been trying. The doctor I went to 2 weeks ago actually called me Friday to check on me since I won't be going back until my medicaid is active. He wanted to make sure I hadn't lost any more weight, which I have, so he told me I need to start taking nutritional supplements. And actually, go off the vitamins until I can get my eating up, since they are makinmg me too nauseous to eat.

I am now drinkin 8oz of whey protein and have a snack alarm on my phone every 3 hours. But I may need to increase it! Because I don't have time to "make food" before I'm almost fainting...

Every feeeding is force fed at this point, food in general makes me wanna be sick.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)