Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am I nervous

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
So this will be my last night to relax at home withOut a baby. I've gotten very spoiled because my kids all get ready for bed on their own and while sometimes they fight to go to sleep, if I'm exhausted they aren't going to keep me up, because they no better than to leave their room. And if they do, it's not like they are going to get into things. (if that makes sense). They get their own bathes for the most part, own breakfast, lunch and snacks. And it took a long time to get to this point. 5 1/2 yes ago I had 3 under the age of 3. And it kept me busy.

So I guess my point is that I'm kinda pretty nervous now that it's hitting me, that I won't get back into that routine of having a child depend on me for EVERYTHING and get up when he wakes up no matter how tired I am. I shouldn't be nervous, I handled 3 in diapers and had 3 toddlers trying to run away from me, had to get 3 buckled in carseats and now it's just one and I have 6 other eyes/hands to help when I need it. Oh boy!!!

I'm leaving in 24 hrs to have a baby again. I'm crazy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_of_one_2010
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

you will be fine  :) just going to take a little getting use to again.

RoxyJI
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Shoot, I'm nervous for you. My two are a handful. I couldn't imagine a third. But hey, a mama can handle much more than she every imagined. :) luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
first.time.momy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Your not crazy! I think it is exciting lol. :) I am happy for you! And I'm sure your older kids will be big helpers too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Awww.. good luck to you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zombiemom11
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Bringing a new baby home is soooo exciting!!!! I will keep you in my thoughts for a smooth and beautiful delivery!!!! Good luck!!
sweettigeress
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I'm sure you'll be just fine. =) GL and have a healthy and safe delivery.

cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Like you said, at least you have all the extra hands to help now! You did it with 3, one will be a cake walk! You got this mama! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I agree! Don't be nervous!

Quoting cowboysgirl2810:

Like you said, at least you have all the extra hands to help now! You did it with 3, one will be a cake walk! You got this mama! =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Oh girl, you will do fine! good luck with the birth! I know it will take you a few days to get in to the swing of things, but you'll be great! Can't wait to see pics of the little one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)