Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SIMPLE EASY SNACK IDEAS

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 28 Replies
Ok, so its obvious I need help! (And not in the mental way you may be thinking ;) ) lol!

I need ideas for simple, easy, and preferrably quick, realatively healthy snacks.

This pregnancy is killing my appetite, and totally messing with my head, literally, I've lost like 8lbs in 2 weeks.

Any ideas of snacks (aside from just basic veggies/fruits/crackers/trail mixes etc) I need DIFFERENT things...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Yogurt!! I liked heating up chef boyardi ;). Easy Mac and cheese
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Hummus and crackers is yummy
TheBabyFactory4
1 mom liked this
Bagels with cream cheese. Pb and j

Frozen waffles. All those were good for me during my first trimester
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
I love yogurt! Gotta go get some!

Chef boyardi has been making me sick! =(

I had mac n cheese tonight! Lol! Our brains are TOTALLY on the same wave length! Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Of course we are both pregnant. Well for one more day. :)

Quoting cowboysgirl2810:

I love yogurt! Gotta go get some!

Chef boyardi has been making me sick! =(

I had mac n cheese tonight! Lol! Our brains are TOTALLY on the same wave length! Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I ate tons of greek yogurt with granola, and whole mushrooms and cauliflower, with various flavors of hummus.  And I know you said no to the trail mix, but I go to the bulk section with my kids and we pick out just the stuff they like and want to put in the trail mix. Maybe if its things you enjoy you'll be more inclined to eat it?

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
GranoLa bars
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I have nothing against trail mix, I do the same as you, make my own. I just said *not* those things, because that's tghe first stuff EVERYONE says! Lol! So I wanted some *fresh* ideas ya know... things that may not be so obvious! I eat fruits and veggies as it is. But I need things that my super sensitive tummy won't hate me for that I can make quickly, or in advance and snack on later...

Quoting ruby_jewel_04:

I ate tons of greek yogurt with granola, and whole mushrooms and cauliflower, with various flavors of hummus.  And I know you said no to the trail mix, but I go to the bulk section with my kids and we pick out just the stuff they like and want to put in the trail mix. Maybe if its things you enjoy you'll be more inclined to eat it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandiface
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I totally missed that you ARE PREGNANT!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
I like the Special K Fruit Crisp bar things. They're like mini Poptarts, but healthier. And I always have them with Dark Chocolate Almond Milk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandiface
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
And this is the only thing that I could eat after I had my son. I had no appetite and if I ate more than 2-4 bites of anything else, I'd start gagging because it was too much. This was perfect.

Quoting Kandiface:

I totally missed that you ARE PREGNANT!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

I like the Special K Fruit Crisp bar things. They're like mini Poptarts, but healthier. And I always have them with Dark Chocolate Almond Milk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)