Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I want her NOW!! So impatient.. Help me find a hobby..

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 27 Replies

This is my first pregnancy.. and I want my little AnnaBeth Louise NOW ... I don't know how you other ladies were able to concentrate and do anything while pregnant... it's driving me crazy! lol...

I am a sah-wife... I think I need a hobby or something to keep me busy. Anyone have a favorite hobby? It needs to be something not too costly .. thought about learning to sew and practice on scraps, since fabric can be expensive. What else is there??

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jb0520
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Scrapbooking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annageminn
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I love the idea of being able to scapbook.. but I honestly have no color sense. I can't put colors and backgrounds together very well...

Quoting jb0520:

Scrapbooking

CafeMom Tickers
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Crochet... Cute hates and baby blankets, little booties, etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annageminn
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I used to crochet a long time ago and I REALLY wish I hadn't given away all my needles and books. Might go to the library and see if there's any crochet books to borrow. (I think that's actually where my old books got donated to)

Quoting Lucky2BaMomof2:

Crochet... Cute hates and baby blankets, little booties, etc

CafeMom Tickers
jb0520
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM
You really don't need to be ableto pitt colors together. Go to diy.com and search scrapbooking and go to michaels. Its worth looking into espically since your going to be taking a ton of pics of your new baby

Quoting annageminn:

I love the idea of being able to scapbook.. but I honestly have no color sense. I can't put colors and backgrounds together very well...

Quoting jb0520:

Scrapbooking

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ah110992
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I find because this is also my first pregnancy and im due august 19th. i find that walking out in the fresh air and photography and scrapbooking is very helpful. :-)

annageminn
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Thanks! I'll check out that website this afternoon!

Quoting jb0520:

You really don't need to be ableto pitt colors together. Go to diy.com and search scrapbooking and go to michaels. Its worth looking into espically since your going to be taking a ton of pics of your new baby

Quoting annageminn:

Quoting jb0520:

Scrapbooking

CafeMom Tickers
annageminn
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I LOVE exercise. Unfortunately the weather in my area hasn't been too grand. But I do have a gym membership and try to do at least one hour every day.

Quoting ah110992:

I find because this is also my first pregnancy and im due august 19th. i find that walking out in the fresh air and photography and scrapbooking is very helpful. :-)

CafeMom Tickers
ah110992
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:58 AM

See and alot of gyms have pools and stuff you can sit or lay at the side and read a book or just relax. and get some time to yourself. I love reading!!!!!

Quoting annageminn:

I LOVE exercise. Unfortunately the weather in my area hasn't been too grand. But I do have a gym membership and try to do at least one hour every day.

Quoting ah110992:

squishylove
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Crochet!
Then get on pinterest and start making your sweet baby tons of stuff!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN