Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which ones are comparable to pampers? And do they actually work as good?? We need to switch to save some money :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Replies (71-80):
NovaChick26
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I HATED pampers I think they are the worst they dont absorb well at all and they disintegrate so easily I just hated them . Name brand wise I think Huggies are better, But the off brand diaper I used was Target brand they absorb SO well! they are pretty sturdy , I love that they are thin and I loved the way they fit, and the price is awesome!

mammabear413
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM

luvs are pretty cheap and work great , we swtiched to babies r us brand bc they were little thicker and  my son was leaking and no leaks with babies r us 

sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I like Parents Choice. They are cheap and they really do the job.

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

i use Target Up and Up.

i tried walmart brand, and ds just leaking

eringlading
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

ive used a few. i like target, parents choice, and shoprite brand. shoprite being my favorite. i had to buy pampers out of desperation a few weeks ago and they were horrible. luvs sucks too. i used them with my older and then they changed them.

nellyb118
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I love Pampers too...luckily I'm still stocked up on all the diapers we bought before he was born,when we run out I'm going to try Up & Up from Target.

Have you tried emailing Pampers? A friend of mine contacted them to tell how much she loves their diapers so they sent her a thank you letter with 2 $10 off coupons!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I have no idea. They broke out my baby's bottom.

Courtney0991
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I don't get the store brand, I always get Luvs and they work pretty good.

heathermarie27
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Great idea!! Ty!!

Quoting nellyb118:

I love Pampers too...luckily I'm still stocked up on all the diapers we bought before he was born,when we run out I'm going to try Up & Up from Target.

Have you tried emailing Pampers? A friend of mine contacted them to tell how much she loves their diapers so they sent her a thank you letter with 2 $10 off coupons!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermarie27
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Sweet. Ty. I'll look into that!

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

If you buy them from Amazon.com and sign up for an Amazon Mom account (free) and use the Subscribe and Save feature (sends them automatically each month), Pampers are as cheap as most of the off brands.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)