Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm in quite the predicament

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM
  • 313 Replies

I probably will not be liked once I tell you my problem. I have many of problems and so confused that I don't know where to start first. A poster told me this is a good group for advice so here it goes.

I was in a sex addiction rehab center 2 years ago. I can't seem to quit either. Once I have sex once, I want it more and with more than one person. I have myself in quite the love triangle. I cheated on my husband before and he had me go to the rehab. He would leave me if he knows that I did this again. I cheated on my husband with his brother, sister, sister's husband, and a coworker. This can be a little confusing, so try to keep up. I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I think it could be my husband's, but I am not sure. I slept with his sister's husband and the coworker the same week. I was intending on stopping with the coworker and the sister's husband but it is hard. The coworker is obsessed with me and won't leave me alone and the husband is in love with me so he says.

His brother found out about me and the sister somehow. The sister found out I slept with her husband. I took a pregnancy test at MY house and didn't want my husband to find it so I put it in the sister's bathroom garbage. Dumb move. and that is when all hell breaks loose.

The brother and sister are trying to black mail me. They want me to come up with $10,000 each or they will go to my husband and tell him. I don't have that kind of money, but I don't want to lose my husband. The sister also wants my baby since she can't have any. I really don't know how to come up with the money quickly. I am starting to sell my stuff on craigslist and Ebay.

Could I go to the cops? I fear for my baby and fear that the sister will do something stupid to get my baby.

by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Hmmm.... Best of luck with this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
10 moms liked this
I think you should just go on maury girl! Get famous the easy way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM
O.o I have no idea what to tell you... Here's a bump..... ....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

idk really know how to respond sooo umm give me a few minutes to wrap my mind around it ....

best of luck though 

NiCo86
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe go back to rehab?

mom2twins9909
1 mom liked this
Whoa buddy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS96sS
6 moms liked this

jerry,jerry,jerry!

good luck. i would not only do a pregnancy test i would also get tested for std's

bunnywzrd
7 moms liked this

I think you should just tell your husband so these people can't blackmail you. Even if he leaves you it would be better than them being able to blackmail you later. Because they will. Any time they need money or stuff they will blackmail you to get it.

Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM

How much money have you made selling your stuff?

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM
hmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN