Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm in quite the predicament

Posted by   + Show Post

I probably will not be liked once I tell you my problem. I have many of problems and so confused that I don't know where to start first. A poster told me this is a good group for advice so here it goes.

I was in a sex addiction rehab center 2 years ago. I can't seem to quit either. Once I have sex once, I want it more and with more than one person. I have myself in quite the love triangle. I cheated on my husband before and he had me go to the rehab. He would leave me if he knows that I did this again. I cheated on my husband with his brother, sister, sister's husband, and a coworker. This can be a little confusing, so try to keep up. I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I think it could be my husband's, but I am not sure. I slept with his sister's husband and the coworker the same week. I was intending on stopping with the coworker and the sister's husband but it is hard. The coworker is obsessed with me and won't leave me alone and the husband is in love with me so he says.

His brother found out about me and the sister somehow. The sister found out I slept with her husband. I took a pregnancy test at MY house and didn't want my husband to find it so I put it in the sister's bathroom garbage. Dumb move. and that is when all hell breaks loose.

The brother and sister are trying to black mail me. They want me to come up with $10,000 each or they will go to my husband and tell him. I don't have that kind of money, but I don't want to lose my husband. The sister also wants my baby since she can't have any. I really don't know how to come up with the money quickly. I am starting to sell my stuff on craigslist and Ebay.

Could I go to the cops? I fear for my baby and fear that the sister will do something stupid to get my baby.

by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

okay..skipping to the end because errr.. ummm..

okay...skipping to the end, yes go to the cops, that's extortion..

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Awesome :D

Quoting momma_sam:

i bought some pop corn thisafternoon. lol.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Who's got the popcorn and reeses i'm in lol

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting Bl3ss3dMommi:

I got the drinks who's with me and Whatcha bringing to the show?

Im with you I'll bring the nachos, candy , chocolate covered preztles 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Agree

Quoting lenoxclan:

okay..skipping to the end because errr.. ummm..

okay...skipping to the end, yes go to the cops, that's extortion..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Um I am calling troll...either that or you got some SERIOUS issues..just saying...

Ok, so you could totally just all move in together to be this big happy family who screw each other, your screwing everyone anyways, and in more ways than one!

MamaLub
Stellar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by Samantha on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

this is why u DONT CHEAT especially with ur SOs family....smh...

2timezthefun

even if you do go to the cops and tell them about the blackmail and they look into it your husband is still going to find out so you might as well just tell him 

momma_sam
by Samantha on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Um I am calling troll...either that or you got some SERIOUS issues..just saying...

Ok, so you could totally just all move in together to be this big happy family who screw each other, your screwing everyone anyways, and in more ways than one!

im just calling sheer stupidity on this.

CafeMom Tickers
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Who told you to come here...lol just curious

wasn't someone from newcomers was it?

I figure they think they owe us..lol

Lusty Lenox

save the date

H.E.Smama
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Lmfao!

Im thinking the sweet tea lady had something to do with it!!

Quoting lenoxclan:

Who told you to come here...lol just curious

wasn't someone from newcomers was it?

I figure they think they owe us..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)