Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you brave enough?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:33 PM
  • 60 Replies

Have you ever posted pictures (here or facebook or where ever) of yourself without makeup? I know women who refuse to have their picture taken without being made up all pretty. I have tons of pics up without makeup. I rarely wear it anyway.

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stormystar15
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I hardly wear make up and if i do its just some eyeliner and mascara so yes i have posted some on facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaTwinkleA
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM
I rarely wear more than mascara so yeah I have. My mil flat out refuses unless she has her full mask on..she threatens to destroy my camera..I tell her to try is because I can I will charge her 3k to replace my camera. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
geekmommy84
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:40 PM

yup, pretty much all my photos are like that. i'd wear make-up once in a very blue moon.

skyes_mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I have a couple friends that are like that. Me on the other hand, I only wear it on Sunday or something really important. I hate cleaning it off so I just skip putting it on all together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gummybearjunkie
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Quoting MamaTwinkleA:

I rarely wear more than mascara so yeah I have. My mil flat out refuses unless she has her full mask on..she threatens to destroy my camera..I tell her to try is because I can I will charge her 3k to replace my camera. :P

i posted a picture from a party once where a friend didn't have full makeup on and she got so pissed. She cried and begged me to take it down. I did, but I think that her reaction was a little overboard.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM

i have pics of myself without the makeup.....somewhere. lol.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I don't wear very much makeup at all,so it doesn't bother me when someone takes a picture of me wearing none at all.I know I have some on FB,and I'm pretty sure I've posted some on here as well.

vwd_johnson
by Valerie on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I wear makeup all the time. So no, I wouldn't be caught dead without makeup in a picture. If I'm just sitting at home with hubby or getting my son to/from daycare, I won't put it on. But if im going out, meeting up with a friend, friends coming over, running errands, then makeup is on !

I wish I was one of those girls that never started wearing it because now id like to stop, but can't ! My face bothers me too much !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phdesertbunny
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:46 PM
I dont use makeup so pretty much all my photos are without. Unless its professional yearly pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I don't wear make up on a daily basis, so almost all pictures I post are without make up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)