Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got inked!!!!!!!! * edit with my tat pic! reply 7 is my pic *

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:17 AM
  • 23 Replies
I just got my first tattoo! I don't know what possessed me to do it, I just did!

Me and my friend were driving back into town and I just asked her where a good place on my body would be to get a first tattoo. She said she didn't know. So we got the tat place, and went in. I know pretty much all the artists there personally, so I knew they were gonna take care of me.

I got the symbol for Capricorn!!!!!!! Its about an inch and a half tall and an inch or so wide. It is so pretty! I wont post pics now cause its still a bit bloody and puffy, but in a couple days I will.

OMG I want more! When he got done with it and had it wrapped up good I actually told him I wanted another! Lol. He couldn't do another one cause they were so backed up but I WILL be getting more!

Show off your sexy tats!!!!!
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockstarsMoM08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM

My mother's day gift 2010

This is my fav tattoo. I got it for mothers day 2 yrs ago! Its my favorite flower x2 to represent our 2 dds<3 im getting my 4th tat crawn up now!! Congrats girl, they really are addicting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Yes, they are!!!!! I got mine done on the top part of my left shoulder. God it hurt like a MFer but I love it! Its coloured in a really pretty purple-blue. I can't wait to get more!
Momma3830
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Bump 4 pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Oh man i have a bunch, definitley addicting.congrats lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:25 AM

My name :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitkat316
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:27 AM

My first tattoo. I got it for my 19th birthday. This is the only pic of it I have on my computer. That's my dd who is now almost 1

maryjmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Flip it where the crescent moon part is up, and the pointy design is down, like in the middle of the moon.

Thats my tat!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gumbeme06
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I have 6... this is probably my favorite.. or the one on my foot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gumbeme06
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
That's a beautiful picture :)

Quoting kitkat316:

My first tattoo. I got it for my 19th birthday. This is the only pic of it I have on my computer. That's my dd who is now almost 1

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)