• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hope i dont jynx anything but....is there a reason

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

places like MD dont get many bad tornados..trust me, im not complaining. one of my biggest fears is having a tornado hit. especially with how the weather has been latly and dh is talking about going to TX for 6-7 weeks soon. if he goes ive been getting paranoid something is gonna happen here while hes gone...i dont drive so id be stuck until someone could get ds and i.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momma_sam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM

bUmP

2babygurls.h.f
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:15 AM
I'm scared of them too.
Luckily I'm in the mountains where they are most likley to dissipate. But the jumpers can go anywhere they want. Last year we had 304 counted for tornadoes in my state alone, and that's never happend before..
I just pray the us doesn't get slammed again.. a lot of people were injured and lost their lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

i know. there were some horriable ones last year.

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

I'm scared of them too.
Luckily I'm in the mountains where they are most likley to dissipate. But the jumpers can go anywhere they want. Last year we had 304 counted for tornadoes in my state alone, and that's never happend before..
I just pray the us doesn't get slammed again.. a lot of people were injured and lost their lives.

CafeMom Tickers
sweetmissy_05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am extremely afraid of tornadoes.  That's why I'm glad i live in Minnesota.

momma_sam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Quoting sweetmissy_05:

I am extremely afraid of tornadoes.  That's why I'm glad i live in Minnesota.

CafeMom Tickers
momma_sam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM

im in maryland. ive never seen one personally but there have been ones around here. not bad. not even close to what other places have had. but heverything is screwy weather wise so im pretty damn paranoid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)