Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have the sweetest baby girl in the world :) **share yours!**

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
The last few days have been very emotional for me, and I think Riley (my DD) knows it. She's been very cuddly & loving & just wants to give me extra hugs & kisses...

Anyway, I brought her downstairs this morning when she woke up, & as I was putting her down, I stubbed my toe on one of my sons big racecars. I said "ouch! My poor toe!" And went to get Riley's breakfast started.

Before I could walk toward the kitchen, Riley stopped me, and said "oh no mommy whaaa happen?! Awww!!" And bent down & kissed my foot, and after she kissed it, she said "okay alllll better!"

OMG my heart just melted. So sweet! Everytime she gets a boo boo, mommies kisses make it "all better", so now, Riley's kissed made it all better!!

What's something cute your little ones have done for you that made your heart melt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
HaileysMommy130
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Awww!
I love when dd sticks her face in mine to wake me up in the morning :) she says " mamaaa? You awake? It's time to play candyland!" lol she loves that game. In all actuality she makes my heart melt on a daily basis!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)