Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG, y'all shoulda been there

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Went out with my bfffffffffffffffffffffffffff last night, and stopped at Denny's after last call. (First time in MONTHS I've had a drink, etc, was sooo staying out and enjoying my damn self after the stress levels I've been under.)

I was walking to catch her at the door, which she was holding for me. This clusterfuck of twittery clubbin' girls was walking up behind her. I was RIGHT there, about to walk in, and this tall girl (I'm 5'0, everyone's tall to me lmao, but she was in heels, too, and was pushing 5'9) tries to quickstep ahead of me so her and her gaggle can continue on through the open door, making us wait for them before we could go in.
Bffffff looks at the girl, and quietly and calmly and politely says, (*gigglesnort*)
" Excuse me, but I'm holding the door for her to get in, wait a second."

Old girl looks all shocked and -ZOMG,NOSHEDIINT!- and snaps, "Fucking hurry up!"

O.O
><

Yeah, not the smartest idea to be a total bitchface to my bestie who was UNNECESSARILY POLITE to you.
I step in the door, and then hold it for bestie. Old girl TRIED cut through, and cut off bff. I stepped sideways to block her path entirely, allowing ONLY bff the corner/angle/room to pass me.

THE BITCH FUCKING PUSHED ME INTO THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!
My funsized, not sober self turns around, eyes blazing, but silent, and she sticks her glued on eyelashed (was easy to see close up, lmao, they weren't even ahahahahha) face in mine, almost nose to nose and I just stood there. Her friend says, "There's more of us than you, you know."

*facepalm*

"Yeah, and I'm wearing my scared face. We're in PUBLIC! Grow UP!" I turned around after I said that, and we walked in. Psycho behind us tella me to shut my fuckin' mouth, I laughed loudly, said "Bitch make me..." and she shut up.
The manager looked at me and Bff, small, short, calm, casually dressed, and then to the hooker brigade, looking like they just spent hours getting cabaret makeup tattooed on their faces, and as if they consider Snooki a role model, rolls her eyes at them, says to us that she will seat us far away where it was nicer and calmer, and then sat them at the worst section....

Roflllllllmaoooo. I really wish my CM bishes had been there......still, *smh*, it was just so dumb, ughhhh. But we laughed a LOT about it after we sat down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eringlading
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

good times!! miss those kinds of nights

later.tater
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL I'm jealous you got to go out :p I'm glad you had a good time.com.... give or take the hooker brigade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Rofl, I'm just still so amused over how bent out of shape she got over a door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Lololz, I'm STILL laughing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Bahahaha Omfg.. amazing. I do wish I'd seen it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Lol sounds like a fun night!

I got yelled at by the owner of a bar on thursday for "being rude to her customers" lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Lol nice. Sadly some of my friends drunk are like them... Well punk... But twats... The fake eyelashes made me think of them. My one friend is one hot mess drunk and always ends up blacking out, passing out, throwing up or fucking with other people (literally or figuratively) smh...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I'm sure the security video woulda been hilarious.

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Bahahaha Omfg.. amazing. I do wish I'd seen it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM

hahahahahaha omg! I do wish I was there...ha

MommieSDW
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hahahaha your bffffff sounds like mine :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)