Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So much pain suggestions please

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 6 Replies

Woke up in so much pain today that all I want to do is lay flat and pray it goes away soon. I have a cyst on my ovaries and round ligament pain (which I have never heard of). My Dr. suggested I get a pregnancy belt? And try some tylenol. But most of all try and stay off my feet on rough days. Try not to lift anything 20lbs or more (which means luke my 1yr old) and do not over do it with walking. Today is one of the bad days cause I was on my feet a lot yesterday I think. Please does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Reina13
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Im not really sure, but try a relaxing hot shower and maybe just lay down with your feet up. Limit your movements as much as possible today. Have a lazy day.

mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Sorry u r hurting :-( I have had a cyst on my ovaries before and then it burst, I thought I was going to die. :-/ I hope the pain goes away for u .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I'm sorry, I know how you feel. You can take up to 800mg ibuprofen every 8 hours. That works better than tylenol(if you're not pregnant) because its an anti inflamatory. Also, heating pad on your belly/back. Hot baths work good too. Just have a lazy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beemer00o0
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I am 7wks along right now and have a 1yr old son 

AmberRobandJr
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Ouch geez and how does the dr expect u to get much rest with a one yr old :(i id def try the pregnancy belt! They sell them at target and babies r us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesALady
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Try taking a warm bath? I'm not sure but I hope you feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)