Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You ever have one of those days where everything gets on your nerves?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am. Today has been so stressful and its barely begun. My kids woke up at like 5 am today and my husband didnt get up till 9. The FIRST thing he says to me is...do we have any eggs wich means he wants me to make him breakfast wich is fine whatever hes hungry I get it. But the first thing he says to me when he wakes up!?...really irritated me. Maybe its just the lack of sleep from all last week together but Im on edge today. lol! Sorry I had to vent about something stupid and ridiculous today! :)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM

bump

sleezyweezy711
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Yes! I get like that before I start my period. Girl, it's baaddd!!! And these past few days I have been like that! =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl I know how you feel. One of those days already lol.

I would tell dh yeah there's eggs. I'll take two please lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Today is one of those days for me. Dh told the kids hed spend the day with them today then left first thing this morning ( he was gone by 8) to do a few things. It's now almost nap time. I texted him and asked where he is. He's in auburn (an hour away) moving furniture for a buddy. So I get to deal with the children who are upset that daddy isnt doing what he said he would
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Hugs mama! I have MANY of those days. Sometimes its so bad I cant stand anyone. Not even myself. Hopefully your day gets better. tell him he needs to watch the kids, and you go take a nap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Today has been one of those days for me, too. Lol. I just have to try to sit back and laugh over the ridiculous things I am angry about or irritated with.
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Sounds like lack of sleep! Can you steal a nap? Just tape the kids to the wall for the afternoon, order a pizza for DH and lock yourself in the bedroom with some ear plugs. I hope your day gets better! 

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I have those days!! And I hate to admit it, but on those days I tend to snap everyone's head off =\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjfamily
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Oh yeah . It normally has to do with the house being a mess; I get anxious when too many things are laying around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I just woke up to my 7 month old ripping a handful of hair from my head :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)